A Meeting Place for Early loss twins

This is really my twin's Enjy's place, not mine. S/He does not have any other place in this world. S/He was miscarried at age four months in the womb. We were twins and made to be together for years and we were torn apart within seconds. This is the place where I go to talk to him/her and about him/her. Anyone who has lost a twin in utero or very early is very welcome here to read and share.
Anjy

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

To you

I started talking to you very early.
I remember when I was about six or seven and started to walk the streets on my own I always talked to you. It felt absolutely natural to do that. Maybe, shrinks would tell me I was just having an imaginary friend for lack of real friends, like so many lonely children have.
Maybe, some of these lonely children are twin-survivors, too.
But I was "talking to myself" even earlier, at age four, or so my parents report.
And when my younger sister was born, when I was three, I said "I don't want her. I want another brother."
It was all about you, Enjy, all the time, all these 47 years.

1 comment:

  1. Hallo! I loved this story. I am collecting stories for a book for young womb twin survivors to read - would you like to contribute yours? www.wombtwinkids.com.

    ReplyDelete